Stumped?

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"You leave me alone and i might do something else but when you say i can't do it, I do my very best indeed, better than the best. Thanks to them (crowd) for cheering me up."
when you read the first two lines you may think of it to be taken out from some cheesy self help book. But if you think so i need to tell you that you are wrong. The philosopher talking here is none other than S.Sreesanth. Surprised? even i was when i read it. Sreesanth has now added another feather to his cap. Stand up comedian/ Dancer/ Philosopher and an occasional bowler who surfaces in team India from time to time only to disappear again. Once again listening to the commentary i came across this interesting thought by some foreign commentator. He said Sreesanth was good against South-African batsmen. Now wait where does South Africa come from? Isn't this a England vs India test?! I didn't have to think too much as i saw who was batting. It was none other than Mr. I am Royalty! Amusing really! But what added to my amusement was that it was Sreesanth who got another South African Jonathan Trott in one innings and Mr I am Royalty in both innings. yes both of them! now i am thinking of that unplayable delivery he got Jacques Kallis out to in South Africa. He's also got 'The Ab' out quite a few times!
         Seems like it maybe true afterall. Sreesanth has finally found something he is good at!
sreesanth thinking '' i suck at everything. don't i?"

this is his reaction after reading my blog.
 You see i put a smile on his face. This was my one good deed for the day. You go do yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment