Stumped?

Friday, July 8, 2011

And there's a player by the name of Graeme Swann.
look at me! I am Mr.Sarcasm. You, you don't think so? well you suck!


 Seriously, anyone reading his twitter updates will realise that this guy is disillusioned! He is also the 'so called' lead of a 'so called' band by the name 'Dr Comfort and the Lurid Revelations'. What kind of a band name is that? What is he? An alien??/
Although a couple of his tweets were decent though.
this one during the World Cup:

"I'd say that the fifteen spare bat grips provided to me for the world cup is the very definition of misguided optimism."
and this one before their flight to Perth:
         "Are passports still absolutely required to travel overseas." "If so then today may be one of frantic searching."
and then re-emerging to make sure he stayed true to the 'stupid' tag by tweeting the following:
                   " My passport turned up in my 'safe' place, down the back of my kitchen bin."
But still the first couple of tweets do display a hint of sanity in this guy. This guy can still be saved! Someone just needs to tell him that there's a fine line between sarcasm and stupidity because he seems to be tripping over the latter in his attempts to reach the former!

No comments:

Post a Comment